Coconut Breakfast Cookies
Recipe Type: Cookie
Wheat free breakfast or snack cookie
- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3 scoops protein powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries OR dark chocolate chips
- 3 whole bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line your pan with some foil, or parchment paper.
- Combine all wet ingredients together, and then dry ingredients in separate bowls. Mix the wet ingredients with the dry until “dough” is well coated.
- Spoon onto baking pan, flattening . These cookies will not grow in size or spread during baking. Bake for 15-20 min or until golden brown.
- Serving Size : 2 cookies + 1 cup low fat milk
- Nutrition Information : 34g Carbohydrates, 20g Protein, 12g Fat