- 2 cups of left over rapini, spinach or swiss chard, kale
- 1/2 cup of kidney or black beans
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Drain and rinse the beans
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add chopped garlic and olive oil.
- Add greens and saute for approximately 3 minutes (greens should be almost warm)
- Add beans and continue to saute for an additional 2 minutes
- remove from heat and place in a plate. Enjoy!
For a little added kick, you can add hot peppers or any spice you like
Serving: Entire recipe
Carbohydrates: 33g, Protein: 10g Fat: 10g
** This would be great is added to approximately 2 oz of lamb chops.