Creamy Alfredo Sauce
Serves: 5 cups
- 5 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 5 cups cauliflower florets – about 1 head of cauliflower
- 6 cups vegetable broth or water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup Almond Milk
- Sautee garlic with coconut oil in a large nonstick skillet over low heat.
- Boil cauliflower in water or vegetable broth and cook until tender. Do not drain.
- Puree cauliflower pieces in a blender.
- Add cup vegetable broth or cooking liquid, sauteed garlic/butter, salt, pepper, and milk. Blend until the sauce is very smooth, adding more broth or milk depending on how thick you want the sauce.
- Serve on top of veggies or spaghetti squash for a true pasta feel!
Serving size: 1/2 cup Calories: 85 Fat: 6 Carbohydrates: 8 Protein: 3