With the nicer weather on its way there is no better time than now to clean off your grill and start grilling! Making fish inside leaves a “fishy” smell in the house for a while BUT making it outside leaves you with a delicious dinner and little to no clean up.
What you need:
- 1 – 4oz salmon filet
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1-2 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1⁄2 cup spinach
- Red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
What to do:
- Combine Dijon mustard with olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Tear a piece of aluminium foil and line it with parchment paper. Place the asparagus spears on the parchment paper and place the salmon filet on top of the asparagus.
- Season the asparagus with the mustard mixture.
- Roll the sides of the aluminum and parchment paper to make a package around the salmon and veggies.
- Place package on pre-heated grill. Cook for approx. 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon is a light pink.
- Place the spinach on a plate and add the salmon and asparagus onto of the spinach.
Makes 1 serving
Calories: 180kcal, Carbohydrates: 5grams, Protein 17.5 grams, Fat: 11 grams