Grilled shrimp and white bean salad
Recipe Type: BBQ
Each serving is 3/4 cup salad with 4 shrimp Carbohydrate 22g, 17g Protein, 8g Fat
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp PC Blue Menu lemon & herb seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons packed fresh oregano, minced
- 2 tablespoons packed fresh sage, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 15-ounce cans cannellini beans, rinsed
- 12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- 24 raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- For Salad: Combine lemon zest, lemon juice, 2 tbsp oil, oregano, sage, chives, pepper and salt in a large bowl. Add beans, tomatoes and celery and toss well.
- For Shrimp: Combine 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil and seasoning blend in a bowl and set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat until hot.
- Thread shrimp onto 6 skewers and brush both sides with olive oil/seasoning blend until well coated. Grill the shrimp until pink and firm, turning once, about 4 minutes total.
- Serve the shrimp on the white bean salad, drizzled with any remaining seasoning blend.