As the year starts so do your health resolutions. No this is not a blog that promises “this is the year” instead I want to introduce you to “this is what it takes to make it your BEST BODY year”. I am sure that at your first glimpse of the BEST BODY poster for this BLOG you were outraged. There stands a perfect specimen, flawless abs, defined arms and a youthful face. She can’t be older than 30, she probably has never had kids, she must have been born that way.I want you to look deeper, there is a reason that I picked her….look beyond her perfect features, and wipe away all your excuses as to why you can never look like her…If you look closely you will see sweat – sweat that comes from a hard workout, I can imagine if this picture were to come to life: she would be huffing and puffing, she is looking down because she has pushed herself past her limit and not sure if she has anything left in her…she defines the MCC motto “the difference between try and triumph is a little ump”.You know as well as anyone, the BEST body is achieved with nutrition, fitness and wellness practices. The challenge is…what if life is too busy and you can’t do what you set out to do. This is the essential time that you get your MIND in the game – find what motivates you to get going! At the MCC fitness we train with the words “the difference between try and triumph is a little umph” over our heads, it pushes us to give 100% at every workout.
Your BEST body will only be achieved with a little UMPH, what is UMPH?
- It’s getting out of bed ½ hour earlier to workout
- It’s when your arms are shaking and you push the last rep
- It’s when you feel the aches and pains, and you break the cycle by starting exercise for the first time in your life
- It’s the late night munchies being soothed with a good book and a tea
- It’s carving 20 minutes out of your busy day to plan your meals
- It’s getting home and then going back out to perform exercise
- It’s saying no when you want to say yes
- it is saying yes when you want to say no
- It’s hard work
Check out members who put a little umph into their health plan and acheived their BEST body last year….CHECK OUT OUR TOP 2016 SUCCESS STORIES HERE!