With Summer here and the hot weather in full swing, it is time to make sure we are hydrated!!! Check out our blog Sports Drinks…Are They Necessary? to find out why we need to hydrate. We are sharing some of our favourite home made sports drinks with you to help you stay hydrated.
Here are some of MCC’s top natural recipes to replenish:
- ¼ cup Lemon juice + ¼ cup lime juice + salt + orange (1 squeezed) in 1L water
- 2 cups coconut milk + 1 tsp salt + 1 tsp honey in 1L water
- QUICK AND EASY: 2 lemons and 2 orange halves squeezed into a glass with 1 tsp honey, 4 shakes of salt and 1 glass of water
- 8 oz. Coconut water + 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp sea salt + ½ baking soda + lemon juice + 1 tsp maple syrup
Being in the midst of summer means a lot of outdoor exercise. So embrace the “sweat life” and give our great recipes a try!