- 1 540ml can chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup light feta cheese
- 4 oz grilled chicken breast
- 2 whole mandarin oranges, peeled and separated into segments
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup goji berries
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 in (2.5 cm) piece fresh ginger, minced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seed and minced
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- In a dry skillet, over medium heat, toast slivered almonds until golden brown, about 4 minutes, stirring often.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Store in the refrigerator for several hours before serving.
Can’t get enough Goji Berries? – Try David’s Tea GOJI POP tea.
Served hot or on ice, this caffeine-free tea is refreshing and sure to put a “pop” in your day!