Warm weather, sunny days and kids at home means one thing is for sure this summer – ICE CREAM! This easy, single ingredient ice cream recipe will let you choose your flavour, while enjoying the benefits of a healthy, low calorie and flavourful summer treat!
What you will need:
- 1 frozen banana, peeled, sliced
- 1 tbsp peanut butter, almond butter, shredded coconut, fruit
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp coconut milk
- Put the frozen banana slices in a food processor and pulse.
- The bananas will soon turn into a frozen mush, add 1 tbsp of coconut milk
- When the bananas look like whipped ice cream, you can add your mix-ins like peanut butter and/or cocoa powder, chocolate chips, raspberries, anything goes!
- Straight out of the food processor, the ice cream is like soft serve.
- You can also freeze it for a firmer texture.