This is refreshing, delicious frozen yogurt to keep you cool during those hot summer days. This recipe is light, creamy and fresh and we are sure you will love it. It’s great for the kids as well, because it tastes sweet and fruity without all the calories!!
Makes 1 serving
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peaches
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Nuts of your choice
- Combine peaches, yogurt, vanilla and splenda in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth, approximately 3-5 minutes
- Transfer to freezer safe container
- Let it chill for 2 hours
- Churn the frozen yogurt
- Scoop and top with 2 tablespoons of nuts
Calories 310kcal: Carbohydrates 35g, Protein 20g, Fat 10g