This is a delicious alternative to your morning pumpkin spiced latte that is loaded with carbs, sugar and no protein! This smoothie has few carbs, lots of protein and the right amount of fat to keep you full all morning.
- 4oz pureed pumpkin (I used unsweetened canned pumpkin)
- Pinch cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and clove
- 2-3 drops pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 8oz almond milk
- 8oz cold filtered water
- Small handful pecans (~15-20)
- 2 scoops unflavored whey protein powder
Blend all ingredients together until smooth. Add water if a thinner consistency is desired and top with a dash of cinnamon.
Makes 2 Smoothies, Nutrition for 1 smoothie
Calories: 244 kcal, Carbs: 9 grams, Protein: 27.6 grams, Fat: 11.5 grams